Ms A. (Alyt) Damstra MSc
Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
CW : Corporate Communication
Nieuwe Achtergracht 166 Room number: C8.00
1001 NG Amsterdam
A.Damstra & Vliegenthart, R. (2016). (Un)covering the economic crisis?Over-time and inter-media differences in salience and framing. Journalism Studies, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1461670X.2016.1246377
A. Damstra & Tillie, J. (2016). How cross cutting weak ties are established - The case of Muslims in Europe. Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, 42(2), 237-260.
Kolk, H. van der, J. Tillie, P. van Erkel, M. van der Velden & A. Damstra (2014). Dutch Parliamentary Election Study 2012. DANS KNAW.
Celis, K., S.M. Erzeel, L.M. Mügge & A. Damstra (2014). Quota and Intersectionality: Ethnicity and Gender in Candidate Selection. International Political Science Review, 35(1): 41-54.
Tillie, J., M. Koomen, A. van Heelsum & A. Damstra, EURISLAM (2013). Finding a Place for Islam in Europe. Cultural Interactions between Muslim Immigrants and Receiving Societies. Final integrated report. Brussels: EURISLAM.
Mügge, L.M. & A. Damstra (2013). Gender en etniciteit in de Tweede Kamer: streefcijfers en groepsvertegenwoordiging. Res Publica, 55(3): 339-358.
- Damstra, A., & Vliegenthart, R. (2016). (Un)covering the Economic Crisis? Over-time and inter-media differences in salience and framing. Journalism Studies. DOI: 10.1080/1461670X.2016.1246377
- Damstra, A., & Tillie, J. (2016). How crosscutting weak ties are established: The case of Muslims in Europe. Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, 42(2), 237-260. DOI: 10.1080/1369183X.2015.1102046 [details]
- Damstra, A., Jacobs, L. C. N., Boukes, M., & Vliegenthart, R. (2017). The impact of immigration news on anti-immigration party support: Unpacking the agenda setting and issue ownership effects over time. Abstract from ECREA’s Political Communication Section Interim Conference, Zurich, Switzerland.
- Damstra, A., & Boukes, M. (2017). The economy, the news, and the public. A longitudinal study of the impact of economic news on economic evaluations and expectations. Abstract from Etmaal van de Communicatiewetenschap, Tilburg, Netherlands.
- Damstra, A., & Boukes, M. (2017). The economy, the news, and the public. Abstract from 67th International Communication Association Conference, San Diego, United States.
- Jacobs, L. C. N., Damstra, A., Boukes, M., & De Swert, K. (2017). Reflection or distortion? The complex relationship between patterns in immigration news coverage and real-world developments in Flemish and Dutch newspapers. Abstract from ECREA Journalism Studies Conference, Odense, Denmark.
- Damstra, A., & Boukes, M. (2016). The Economy, the News and the Public: A Longitudinal Study of the Impact of Economic News on Economic Evaluations and Expectations. Abstract from ECREA's 6th European Communication Conference, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Damstra, A., & Vliegenthart, R. (2015). Media coverage of the economic crisis and its effects on political preferences and consumer confidence?. Abstract from Paper presented at the Political Communication Conference of the European Communication Research and Education Association, .
- No ancillary activities