Mr E.H.G. (Elroy) Boers MSc
Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
CW : Docenten & onderzoekers CW
Nieuwe Achtergracht 166 Room number: C8.00
1001 NG Amsterdam
- Boers, E. H. G., van den Putte, S. J. H. M., Beentjes, J. W. J., & Hendriks, H. (2017). Predicting adolescent binge drinking: The effects of conversational valence and role of perceived peer popularity on binge-drinking attitudes and intentions.. Abstract from Etmaal van de Communicatiewetenschap, .
- Boers, E. H. G., van den Putte, B., & Beentjes, J. W. J. (2015). Understanding interpersonal communication: conversational valence, peer popularity, peer preference, self-persuasion, other-persuasion, and binge drinking determinants. Abstract from Paper presented at the European Health Psychology Society international conference, Limassol, Cyprus, .
Talk / presentation
- Boers, E.H.G. (speaker), Beentjes, J.W.J. (speaker), van den Putte, S.J.H.M. (speaker) & Hendriks, H. (speaker) (25-11-2016): Conversational valence and perceived peer popularity in interpersonal communication about alcohol among adolescents: It is all about perception, First Annual Meeting of the Amsterdam Public Health Research Institute, Amsterdam.
- Boers, E.H.G. (speaker), van den Putte, S.J.H.M. (speaker) & Beentjes, J.W.J. (speaker) (4-2-2016): Understanding Interpersonal Communication and its Effects on Adolescents’ Binge-drinking Determinants, Etmaal van de Communicatiewetenschap, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Boers, E. H. G. (2018). Interpersonal communication among vocational community college students about alcohol use and binge drinking: Causality, content, and conversation partner [details]
This list of publications is extracted from the UvA-Current Research Information System. Questions? Ask the library or the Pure staff of your faculty / institute. Log in to Pure to edit your publications. Log in to Personal Page Publication Selection tool to manage the visibility of your publications on this list.
- No ancillary activities